Saturday, March 29, 2008

BOP STREET .MARZO


DISCO DEL MES DE MARZO-DEKE DICKERSON -KING OF THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD
ARTISTA DEL MES-CHUCK BERRY
http://www.radiofunnyvalencia.tk/
Elvis Presley -Paralyzed
Elvis Presley - Tender Feeling
Elvis Presley - Am I Ready?
Little Esther Philips - Better Beware
Ruth Brown-Too many men
Fats Domino - All by myself
Eddie Fontaine - Don't ya know
The Champs - Chariot
Chuck Berry - My Mustang Ford
The Sonics - The Witch
Them - Philosophy
The Ramones - I want you around
Social Distortion - Ball & Chain
The Untamed Youth - I live for cars & girls
The Milkshakes - Brand New Cadillac
The Go-Getters - Am I Blue
Teencats - I go for you
Mad Sin - Communication Breakdown
Mad Sin - Not Invited
Mad Sin - Plastic Monsters
Mad Sin -Apes On Parade
The Montesas - Wild Woman
Reverend Organdrum - Moovin' 'n' Groovin'
Reverend Organdrum - A shot in the dark
Reverend Organdrum - James Bond Theme
Reverend Organdrum - Honky Tonk
Built 4 Speed - Trust
The Four Dots - Ubangi Stomp
Brian Setzer & The Nashvillains - Stray Cat Strut
Crazy Joe & The Mad River Outlaws - Wise to the ways of a woman
Crazy Joe & The Mad River Outlaws - Smack Dab In The Middle
Deke Dickerson - King Of The Whole Wide World
Deke Dickerson - Deep River Deke Dickerson - Itchin' for my baby
Deke Dickerson - Do you think of me
The Crashed Bones - Crashed On You
Fats Domino - (I can't go on) Rosalie
The Champs - Rockin' Mary
Maylon Humphries - Worried about you baby (alt.take)
Jerry Adams - Old Black Joe
Don Bishop - Nightmare
Ray McCoy - I need it
Link Wray - What Happened To The Waltz A.K.A Bo Diddley
Ravenna & The Magnetics - Tennessee & Texas
Ravenna & The Magnetics - The Turning Tide
The Untamed Youth - California Street
Cat Club - Paralizado
Cat Club - Distintos Caminos
The Handsomes - Come with me
Slam & Howie & The Reserve Men - Farewell To Nashville
Slam & Howie & The Reserve Men - Shotgun Rag
Slam & Howie & The Reserve Men - Young Men Like Old Ladies
Reverend Organdrum - Strollin' with bones
Reverend Organdrum - Night Train
Reverend Organdrum - Mardi Grass Mambo
Reverend Organdrum - Theme to Route 66
The Nu-Niles - Release!
Built 4 Speed - Back again
The Prison Band - Hellbent On Rockin'
Kings Of Nuthin' - Quick Fix
The Domestic Bumblebees - Fine Bottle Blues
Santos - Crazy Crazy Lovin'
Santos - Move It
Dusty Chance & The Allnighters - Howl at the moon
Crazy Joe & The Mad River Outlaws - Cryin' my eyes out over you
Crazy Joe & The Mad River Outlaws - Remington Rock
Deke Dickerson - Misshappen Hillbilly Gal
Deke Dickerson - Put me down
Brian Setzer Orchestra - Wolfgang's Big Night Out
Lee Rocker - One more night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home